Junior 3D Surveyor OR Graduate 3D Surveyor
£22,700.00 - 25,000p/a (Dependent on experience), HD8, 28 days leave, International travel, Pension, Permanent role
A Huddersfield based Engineering company who have invented, designed and patented an extremely successful solution, has an exciting opportunity for a 3D Surveyor to join their team. The role will involve:
- Establishing control networks and carrying out 3D laser scan surveys.
- Help to develop new processes to integrate total station and laser scanning into other areas of the business.
- Floor Flatness Surveys using our specialist in-house built survey equipment.
- The candidate will ideally hold qualifications in Building or Civil Engineering at Level 3 (BTEC/NVQ or A-level) or higher - not essential
- Minimum 1 year experience in a land and measured building position or related role.
- The candidate must be computer literate with experience in using Microsoft Excel.
- It is also desirable but not essential for the candidate to be competent in the use of N4ce, Cyclone and AutoCAD.
- Full Driving License is essential and must have own transport to get to the office. Company transport will be provided for travel to site.
- The candidate should hold an in-date passport with at least 6 months validity at all times.
- Good communication skills and team spirit approach.
- The position is Huddersfield based but the candidate must be willing to travel, often at short notice, throughout the UK and overseas to carry out surveying or testing of floors. Projects are short and long term, lasting up to 6 weeks.
- Opportunity to work in places such as America, Dubai, Europe and China.
- Starting salary from £22,700.00 dependant on experience, reviewed after initial training period. Training is tiered and coincides with salary increases. A company car will also be provided when the candidate reaches a required level of competency and the company deem necessary.
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- International travel
- Permanent role
Apply Please contact Isabell Dawson on to discuss this role further or forward her a copy of your CV