Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Colorado.
Academic Opportunity for Psychiatry IN Mountain West State Capitol
Become published in your field and pursue NIMH Research!
- Center for Excellence in need of a Psychiatrist interested in making a difference for our specific patient base.
- Enjoy a fun work environment and only see 10 patients per day on average this is NOT a typical or traditional Psychiatry position.
- NO call and NO weekends required. Our Hospitalists take all call for our Unit
- 5:1 Nursing ratio for our Providers along with the support of 5 Dieticians, 4 Psychologists, 3 LCSWs that handle all patient dispositions, and a plethora of additional support staff
- Unique Perks: Employed opportunity with annual base salary above 50th, Loan repayment, Tuition Reimbursement for pursuing your Master s or PhD, full health benefits, 27 days PTO, etc.
Major Metropolitan City -- Service area over 3 Million!
- FINALLY, a permanent position not located in a small or medium size city You will appreciate this downtown location that has an International Airport within 25 minutes!
- Looking to hike a 14er? Big fan of National Parks? Maybe you re more of a downhill skier regardless if you re a homebody or avid outdoors person, this location it.all.
Confidentiality is required on my part, hence I cannot simply put our location, but hopefully my hints intrigue you enough to learn more. I ll gladly tell you the quick who and where when you call. This position cannot sponsor visas, but we are more than open to new grads as well as experienced providers
Please contact Lane Willhite at Click Here to Apply or email me at Click Here to Apply
Reference Job 1447