A global, leading, highly successful agency in Marketing & Communications, are growing the teams and are hiring an Account Director. The firm is proud to work with world's most recognised brands, delivering ambitious, creative B2B campaigns, which drive awareness and demand.
With big budgets, genuinely multidisciplinary activity, and an incredibly talented, high performing team, they offer an opportunity to produce the best work of your career.
The firm offers great benefits, along with a bonus, 28 days holiday (plus Christmas/ NY off), hybrid working tailored to your needs and an open bar every Thursday afternoon!
- Lead the Corporate Reputation account teams, overseeing corporate reputation programmes, developing multi-market campaigns and thought leadership
- Oversee client programmes and drive creative campaigns, counselling clients on PR, media strategy, content and digital strategy
- Lead on new business, manage all budgets and financials
- Line management (2-3 members)
Skills and experience:
- Background and experience in corporate PR or reputation management
- Experience of handling complex issues, delivering multiple projects against budget
- Strong ability and experience in managing stakeholders and influencing decisions
If the above could be of interest, please apply immediately with an up to date CV.