Top reasons to work for this client:
- Basic salary to 45K + Bonus
- Blend of remote working / 1+ days working from HQ in City of London
- Rewarding blend of account management, account growth and customer success.
- Leading Funding Consultancy; founded in 2010 and still growing.
- Fast paced, fun, autonomous and self-directed culture, flat management structure.
- Joining a diverse and collaborative team (UK and internationally based).
- Client base is an exciting blend of Tech brands, Start-Up s, and Innovators.
- Strong emphasis on career development, clear progression path to a Key Account role.
- 30 days AL + BH, Cycle to Work, Private Health, Season Ticket Loan, Monthly Wellness Budget, T&D Budget, Generous Parental Leave Policy along with Study, Pawternity and Charity leave, Social companywide trips.
Typical responsibilities include:
- On-boarding of new clients.
- Host discovery calls with clients to understand their suitability for funding.
- Meet with client in person / virtually for kick off meetings.
- Be the main point of contact for client with internal project and technical delivery teams.
- Spend circa 10% of your time following up on warm leads opportunities through expanding an existing account or obtaining a referral.
- Proactively check in with your clients to understand their development and growth plans and deepen your relationships for future.
- Previous experience in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- Passion for technology and innovation and funding
- Comfortable managing a client portfolio containing businesses of various sizes
- Ability to self-motivate in a flexible work environment
- Confident communicating with CEOs, CFO s, FD s and Founders via email phone and in-person
- Negotiation and contract management skills
- Tech, STEM or funding knowledge acquired through either personal interest or professionally.
- Experience working in a similar role in a dynamic start up or scale up environment.