Our client is an industry leading UK-based technology business centred around the safety of lone and at-risk workers across both public and private sectors.
Protecting over 150,000 employees, our customer base includes more than 100 NHS trusts, 150 local authorities, 200 housing associations and hundreds of commercial organisations in sectors including utilities, facilities management, distribution and care.
Your main overall purpose is to manage a large customer base of existing UK accounts in the Lone worker sector; retaining, renewing and cross sell/upsell the full portfolio of Lone worker services including a new mass notification service.
- CRM management - Forecasting and Delivery of daily, monthly and annual retention, pipeline and revenue targets.
- First class account management service for our customers.
- Nurture customers within the account base to ensure a continued robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Achieving CSAT and NPS targets
- Be able to maximize each customers potential spend through Account Development planning, relationship building and data analysis.
- Identify potential referrals, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Ability to follow defined sales, cancellation, and administrative processes.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company s practice leaders/principals.
- Work cross functionally with other departments to improve and enhance the customer experience for all customers.
- Keep abreast of current industry news or insights relevant to the business to help with sales strategy and increased knowledge of sector.
- Objection handling
- Collaborate with Marketing team to identify potential opportunities within your account base.
Knowledge and experience:
- Role would suit candidates with AM/Sales experience of Lone Worker, Workforce Mgt, Mass Notifications or H&S solutions to businesses and public sector organisations.
- Great Account Management and development skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to execute a strategy to deliver daily revenue.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Skilled in the ability to retain customers and prevent cancellations.
- CRM experience essential, (SFDC desirable)
- Demonstrable commercial acumen