- Position: Account Manager
- Location: Welwyn Garden City, Herts
- Salary: £24,000 per annum +Commission (OTE £32k)
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time, Monday - Friday
- 37.5 Hours per week/ Office based initially, with potential to (part) work from home.
Account Manager - Open Banking:
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Maybe you come from a account management or sales background?
- Would working for a small, but fast moving and growing team appeal to you?
- Would you be confident selling to exisiting clients a fantastic new product on behalf of our client?
- Are you naturally an enthusiastic and a results driving individual?
- Does the opportunity to earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary excite you?
- Would you enjoy training your customers on line?
- Are you well organised with strong administration skills?
- Do you possess strong numeracy, problem solving and analytical skills?
- Maybe the opportunity to work for a market leading organisation with great company perks also appeals to you?
If you answer 'YES to some of the above, then please get in touch with the smart10 team today
The Job Role:
Our client has launched a new software based Open Banking system and are looking to recruit a well organised Account Manager to support the growth of the product and customer base. As well as marketing the software and doing on-line presentations, the applicant will be responsible for training new clients on the software, as well as ensuring the smooth implementation of the software within the client s business.
The ideal candidate needs to be an organised and diligent team member, with a friendly approach and a strong customer service ethos. You must be confident in talking and presenting to potential clients, as well as having the ability to handle ADHOC queries.
This is a small, but fast-growing team and you will be expected to cover for other roles in the team and adapt to whatever is required to meet the demands of our clients customers and colleagues.
Make sales to new and existing clients
- Demonstrating the software online via Teams meetings to secure potential sales.
- The preparation of contracts for customers to sign, including sourcing information required within the contracts.
- Creating your own base of Sales prospects utilising our internal CRM database
The implementation and onboarding of new clients to bring them live on the new service, to include:
- Answering queries from clients and colleagues about the contract process and chasing information required.
- Liaising with third party suppliers, and completing the paperwork required by the third parties to enable clients to smoothly move through the compliance process.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure clients are set up properly and the service works prior to launch.
- Setting up and Training new Clients on the service prior to their launch.
- Chasing customers and suppliers for additional information to complete the set up.
Software testing and customer services:
- Support the Project Manager with testing new applications on the software to ensure all aspects are working.
- Support end users with customer service queries with regard to software use.
Build strong, quality relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues.
Complete any ad-hoc tasks that have been issued by the Project Manager.
- Confidence in making sales and performing software demonstrations online
- Highly Organised and diligent
- Customer focused and team player
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Numerate with very good attention to detail
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Good communication skills and the ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Excel proficient