We have a fantastic new job opportunity at Aquapurge Ltd for an Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator with excellent communication, administrative, organisational skills, and previous experience in a similar role.
Working as the Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator you will assist in a variety of accounting and administrative duties within a small team for this busy office.
The office is based in Hayes, Middlesex. Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
Salary range is negotiable depending on experience, £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per annum.
Holiday entitlement: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays.
Ideal Candidate for the Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator Role will:
- Have a good, confident telephone manner.
- Be methodical and have strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Be a conscientious accounts administrator with a flexible approach.
- Must be organised and be able to manage their time well.
- Would have experience in a similar type of role
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 and MS Office especially Excel are essential for this role
Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator Job Role Description Summary
- Processing Customer Orders, Invoices and Credits efficiently & accurately.
- 1st point of contact for telephone and emails responses within the Accounts & Administration team.
- Provide accurate customer information to the production & sales teams via internal reports.
- Assisting Accounts with weekly and monthly reports.
- Production administration - locating Pods and updating delivery system.
- General administration duties - Scanning, Filing.
- Assisting directors & accounts with ad hoc administration & accounts tasks.