Think Accountancy and Finance have partnered up with our Client based in Stevenage who are looking for an Accounts Assistant.
This position is full time, offering 35 hours of work per week. Initially the role will be based within the office 5 days a week, however after probation ( 6 months), there will be the opportunity to work from home for 1 day a week.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for Candidates who are looking for an entry level Finance position. This role is based within a welcoming and supportive team who pride themselves on the great working environment that they have created.
We are looking for candidates who are keen to start a new role as soon as possible although our Client is happy to wait for the right person!
The successful candidate will be available to pick up new tasks with ease and ideally have a general understanding of every day duties within an Accounts Department.
- Experience of using Excel
- Strong administration skills with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A true team player! Our Client has a fantastic working environment.
- Confident in nature and vocal in sharing new ideas
Overview of Duties:
- Reconciliation of Daily takings
- Creating and distributing and sending reports to all Seniors
- Liaising with all departments with AR queries
- Reconciling payments
- Investigating any discrepancies
- Handling all queries via telephone and email
Think Accountancy and Finance is the finance division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independent recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Finance Admin, Part Qualified Finance, Credit Control and Bookkeepers.