This well-established SME based in Bordon are looking for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their finance team. This is a newly created role within the business and can be offered on either a full time or part time basis. Furthermore, you will be joining a family run business that has a great reputation in the market and offers great company benefits. This role is offered on a hybrid working scheme with the organisation also trailing a 4-day working week!
Reference no HT14122
Accounts Manager - About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be working within a team of 4. You will be required to supervise a small team of 2 whilst also assisting with the daily running of the Accounts department. This is a fantastic role for an experienced accounts professional who is looking for their next challenge. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparation and production of the monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for updating the daily cash flow forecast.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring monthly control accounts reconciliation are performed and control accounts are checked.
- Managing the completion of the monthly payroll and liaising with HR regarding any issues.
- Processing of P11d s, intrastat returns and VAT returns.
- Lead and develop an effective accounts team.
- Problem solving database and accountancy issues.
- Ensuring the accounts procedures are fit for purpose and in accordance with company s requirements.
The successful Accounts Manager will have
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience with an SME would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Payroll
- Experience in managing a team
Accounts Manager - Benefits
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- 4-day working week
- Pension scheme
- Car parking on site
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)