Position: Accounts Receivable Team Leader (Cash and Bank)
Salary: £29,000 - £36,000 (dependant on experience and existing skill-set)
Remote: 4 days per week working from home
Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with an innovative global company in the Coventry area who are looking for experienced Team Leaders or Supervisors to join their collaborative team due to an internal promotion from within. This employer encourages up-skilling, internal progression and provides a fantastic amount of benefits for their employees. One of these key benefits is the high flexibility shown so you can have an unmatched work-life balance.
The main aspect of the role will be to oversee all banking and cash transactions, reconciling, reporting, embedding controls, and process improvements. Communicating with members of the wider business is a key aspect of the role, in order to resolve queries quickly and effectively. You will be joining an inclusive environment, and the perfect place to develop your leadership skills as well as your career.
- Manage a team of 6 Accounts Assistants to ensure the maintenance of the Cashbook, Bank and ensuring the Sales Ledger is reconciled
- Ensure unreconciled items are kept to an absolute minimum and regularly reviewed
- Ensure all banking transactions are reconciled, reviewed daily and posted to the ledgers/sub ledgers
- Allocate and import incoming customer payments into the Sales Ledger
- Processing daily journals, and investigate customer payment queries or any unallocated customer receipts
- Reconcile customer security deposits, and reconcile any Indemnity Claims, Chargebacks and other bank claims
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensuring the cash forecast is accurate and includes all knows payments/receipts
- Month-end close and reporting
- Balance Sheet and legacy system reconciliations
- Create, implement, measure and share KPI's for cash & banking (etc. number of tickets, level of unallocated cash, time between retrieved and allocation)
- Process improvements, ensuring processes are as streamlined as possible (and automated to eliminate risk of error)
- Document processes/procedures for training purposes
You will need:
- The experience and confidence to lead a small team
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (intermediate/advanced/expert)
- Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A continuous improvement mentality, experience delivering process improvements
- Organisation and communication skills
- Experience driving KPI's within your team
- A motivated candidate who loves a challenge
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory), and Holiday Trading Scheme
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance, BUPA Private Healthcare
- Exclusive Retail Discounts
- Mentoring, Apprenticeship and Training/Development schemes
- Hybrid working/working from home (optional)
- Modern offices with free on-site parking and a number of on-site perks
To see a full Job Specification or to instantly apply for this great opportunity, please get in touch, apply with your updated C.V. as soon as possible, and don't miss out on this one!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.