Job title: Accounts Technician
My client is looking for an Accounts Technician to assist with the management accounting and preperation of accounts, this will include supporting the managers and principals of the firm. This is a full time role and will be Mon-Fri with a mix of hybrid working.
- Client management accounting (Xero, Sage and QuickBooks knowledge).
- Book-keeping and accounts production.
- Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
- Maintenance of Sales, Purchase and Ledgers.
- Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
- Processing Partnership Tax Returns.
- Accurate data entry input and updating.
- Managing accounts work by others including outsource provider
- Part qualified ACA or ACCA (continuing with studies is not required)
- AAT Level 4 or Qualified by experience.
- Accounts experience in a practice environment.
- IT competent.
- The ability to work on own initiative and be flexible.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.