About Illuminet ()
Illuminet is a thriving and rapidly growing global IT Management Consultancy, proud of its Equality, Diversity and Environmental values.
Illuminet has reimagined the consultancy experience by providing innovative, but pragmatic methodologies to accelerate and simplify change.
With a portfolio of services spanning the strategic and operational spectrum - from architectural and business change, through functional reviews and audits to service design, transformation, and ongoing management.
Illuminet helps its clients transform and deliver IT and Business Change.
- Illuminet is currently looking for an Administrator who can add so much more than the title suggestion, working on a full-time, permanent basis to join the existing Business Operations Team.
- The role is predominantly office based in Poole, Dorset with occasional home working.
- This role is pivotal to the smooth running of the engine that enables Illuminet to be successful, providing support services to Illuminet Teams, to enable greater efficiency for the organisation in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
- The role works closely with each of the Illuminet Teams globally.
- The role liaises with new and existing Consultants / Associates, Associate Partners, Partners and Suppliers.
- The role may also involve liaising with Clients and potentially undertaking client facing activities.
- The role covers a blend of operational activities as well as the opportunity to participate or lead a number of improvement initiatives and projects across Illuminet.
Individual Requirements, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong relationship builder, able to confidently communicate effectively at all levels, verbally, written and via conferencing.
- Good team player, willing to support colleagues and work effectively in the team.
- Ability to undertake administrative and operational activities effectively and efficiently.
- Process driven approach.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Desire to challenge the status quo and seek opportunity for improvement.
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving the problem.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, knowing how to ask the right questions or find the right answers to get the job done.
- Self-motivated with a tenacity and commitment to see things through to successful completion.
- Capable of producing material such as reports, documents, processes, presentations or research to a high standard.
- Capable of planning and co-ordinating multiple activities simultaneously.
- Capable of using Microsoft tools (Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.) to a good standard.
- Strong interest in learning and growing in the team.
- Adherence to the Illuminet Values and Behaviours.
- Ideal, but not essential, would be to have some of the following capabilities:
- o Business analysis or project administration / co-ordination skills including planning, analysis, process design / mapping etc.
- o Ability to work with IT systems for candidate management, Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR.
- o Good business acumen and commercial awareness.
- o Appreciation of the IT and/or Consulting Industry.
- o Appreciation of the Finance, HR / Legal, Sales / Marketing and/or Recruitment type activities.
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 - £24,000 depending on skills and experience
- Hybrid working policy (office based in Poole)
- Tax free electric vehicle scheme
- Opportunities for progression
- Training and support programme
To apply or find out more, please send your CV and contact details via this advert.