A fantastic opportunity for a candidate at any level of their career to join WTW, one of the leading Third Party Administrators, as Pension Administrator. This is a challenging and rewarding role, drawing on and further developing team working, mathematical and customer service skills. Day to day responsibilities include the administration of occupational pension schemes, dealing with new joiners, leavers, retirees and calculating renewals and member contributions.What can we offer you?
Full training is provided including new starter induction and further training thereafter. As an industry leader, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including; company pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover and many other options.The Role
- Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, letter and email.
- Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
- Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
- Recognise and escalate potential problems and potential complaint cases.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to and that all complaints are immediately notified to Senior Administrator.
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Accurately perform manual calculations.
- Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
- Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- Develop knowledge of clients pension schemes.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate to the Senior Administrator / Team Leader.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate.
- If you have experience in either DB or DC pensions administration then we can consider you for a more experienced position.