An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised Administration Assistant to join a highly regarded, award winning company at their Head Office in Horley.
This is a full time role on an rolling contract basis, with the opportunity to go permanent with the company in the long term. The role involves a lot of training so we are looking for someone who is eager to learn something new and will be committed for the long term!
The company are currently working on a hybrid basis, with a minimum of 2 days in the office. Working hours are 37 per week, Monday - Friday 07:45 to 16:00.
This role would be perfect for someone with high attention to detail and either with previous experience working within an office environment, or someone looking to start their administrative career with a reputable and well established organisation.
Working in a supportive and very friendly team, your daily duties will include:
- Front Office coordination between different external Authorities and internal branches
- Administration of all policy liabilities for Business Units
- Provide invoicing and billing support to all departments
- Provide Management Information to the business and external organisations
- Dealing with external and internal customers over emails and some phone work
- Ensuring all work is carried out accurately and according to relevant legislation's
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Good team player and strong work ethic
- Committed and loyal approach
- Willingness to learn
- Capable of working to defined deadlines and processes
- Ability to respond to changing priorities at short notice
- Competent in MS Office packages
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your office career and build a diverse base of transferable office skills. You will be joining a very stable and reputable company who have a strong ethic for looking after their staff and they offer plenty of potential for further development and progression within the company. When made permanent, you will enjoy a competitive salary with clear salary progressions steps, as well as other benefits including enhanced annual leave and company pension scheme.
If this sounds appealing and you are interested to commit on a long-term contract basis, then please apply today!
This role is expected to receive a high volume of applications so APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.