IAS is looking for an Administrator to join their Torquay assessment centre!The role:
You will act as the front face of IAS and will manage the customer experience for all visitors and staff attending the AC. You will be a key part of the customer journey and will need to ensure you maintain the highest levels of customer service.A typical day will involve
- Complete courtesy calls to confirm upcoming appointments, make any necessary changes and liaise with not only the claimant but potentially the claimant s carer, guardians and or housing associations.
- Manage the appointment arrivals board ensuring systems keep up to date and in good order. You will also manage any special requests e.g., where a translator may be required, undertake the required identity checks with each customer.
- Ensuring the assessment centre is fully prepared for the start of each day, in terms of equipment/supplies and general appearance - ordering supplies/equipment/stationary as required to ensure sufficient stocks are always maintained.
- General administrative tasks e.g., answering the telephone, copying documents etc
- Provide support and compassion to customers across a variety of activities and general queries such as questions about the PIP assessment and assisting with enquiries on expense claims from customers who have incurred costs to attend the assessment centre.
What we need from you
- 37.5 hours
- Shifts between 8am-6pm
- Monday - Friday
- Office based
- Optional Overtime
Plus benefits!So what next?
- At least 1 year s customer service experience
- Excellent I.T skills- particularly Microsoft Office - as you will be working on various systems and must have good understanding
- Team player
- Caring manner
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build a rapport with people
- Time management and attention to detail
- Computer literate
If you feel the Administrator position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Everpool Recruitment by email or call . Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.