DispatchHealth AdvancedCare is novel health care delivery program, providing acute, hospital-level care in patient's homes as an alternative to hospitalization. AdvancedCare uses a team-based approach that allows for in-home diagnostic and lab testing, treatment, disease management, and intensive care coordination during an episode to treat general medical conditions in a patient's home.
DispatchHealth has set out to create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. As an imperative keystone of that goal, the AdvancedCare Physician will leverage clinical, quality, safety, and patient experience skills to provide best-in-class care to patients in their homes as an alternative to inpatient hospitalization. Reporting to the market Medical Director, the physician works closely with the market team including all APPs and RNs, to provide patient care in all domains of AdvancedCare in the market.
Part time and PRN options are available.
Clinical Care Delivery Duties
- Serve as care delivery Physician and team lead for the AdvancedCare clinical team(s):
- Will provide direct, hospital-level and post-acute level internal medicine care to patients in their homes. This will include performing clinical assessments, developing hospital-level and post-acute level internal medicine clinical work-ups, ordering, and documentation
- Leads the implementation of multidisciplinary plan of care for patients in AdvancedCare Services for all patients while working clinically
- Will provide overnight call coverage as assigned and in collaboration with the AdvancedCare market clinical team
- Other duties as assigned
Program Development, Design, and Sustainability
As a key member of the Advanced Care team, the AdvancedCare Physician will support and contribute to the ongoing development of Advanced Care including:
- Input into development, design, and sustainability insight into the market specific AdvancedCare model;
- Continuous enhancement of evidence-based in-home hospital-level and post-acute care processes, protocols, and improvement strategies in the market
- Continuous enhancement of a multi-faceted ExtendedCare program that includes an enhanced BridgeCare clinical delivery mechanism in the market
- Sustaining a robust AdvancedCare clinical team in the market including RNs, APPs, and other Physicians
- Continuously enhancing the Advanced Care commitment to quality, safety, and experience
- Other duties as assigned
- MD or DO
- Board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Experience and high performing track record as a hospital medicine (hospitalist) physician
- Certification/Licensure in good standing in the State of Virgina
- Experience and training in quality improvement, patient safety, and hospital leadership
- Credentialed through DispatchHealth (on hire)
- History and track-record of success in leading clinical teams to provide excellent interdisciplinary clinical care
- Pass pre-employment background check
- ACLS Certified
- Aligned with these Advanced Care values:
- Build trust as the foundation of providing the highest level of care.
- Create personal relationships that are based on building human connections.
- Bring clarity and confidence to every step of any process through clear and transparent communication.
- Welcome the patient and their people into the care team to promote involvement, understanding and safety.
A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare.
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Get to know us! Watch the video below to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube to learn more.