With the creation of a new Global London headquarters 12 months ago, you will be joining a global FMCG brand in a newly created position as their Advertising Technology Manager. This global HQ has been developed from the need to innovate and drive transformation across the global business. Currently, they have 35 in their London team across marketing, analytics and technology.
This role sits within the Marketing Operations and Listening room division within the global advanced analytics function. This is an exciting time to join as they have just signed new agreements with Meta and Google and you will have the opportunity to take ownership of these and oversee all global martech and ad-tech operations.
This role would suit a candidate who is wanting to work in a global remit with a background in Ad ops, Ad Tech or Mar-tech who is wanting to step into an ops role where they will help deliver and facilitate change.
- Hybrid home and office working (Farringdon location)
- 25 Days Annual Leave + bank holidays
- 6% pension
- Ongoing development and training
- Private medical
- Annual Bonus
- Collaborate with marketers globally to understand their technology needs across the marketing and e-commerce ecosystem and help to deliver solutions.
- Own the relationship with external advertising partners as well as Meta, Google, and Amazon, globally and regionally.
- Working with the media team help to create and understand the media governance model.
- Help gather requirements and oversee the Ad Tech Strategy and integration with Martech one.
- Work with global media partners to select, configure, integrate and apply technologies.
- Advise on any innovation or suggest solutions to day-to-day challenges across media and advertising channels.
- Strong understanding of advertising technology.
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders at both a regional and global level.
- The ability to drive collaboration and innovation.
- Understanding of Adservers and Social and Paid Search platforms.
- Understanding of Digital Ad Tech Ecosystems
- Understanding of marketing functions, and media operations.