Pay starts at $16.50 per hour with benefits available.
Join the Amazon Fresh team in Broomall. Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store designed from the ground up to offer a seamless grocery shopping experience, whether customers are shopping in store or online.
Learn more about Amazon Fresh:
As a Lead, you will contribute to a vibrant culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You ensure that all operations in your area are occurring as expected. You have a strong attention to detail and are an expert in processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and communicating barriers to the manager. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment and can effectively prioritize multiple tasks. Most importantly, you enjoy learning new things, love to delight our customers, and contribute to a strong team culture in the store.
What You Do:
- Ensure consistent execution of inventory workflow processes, helping associates with standard operating procedures
- Act as a floor leader for associate questions and customer escalations
- Support associate onboarding and provide ongoing process training as needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying and communicating barriers to success
- Work with a manager to maintain the high quality and safety standards
- Troubleshoot customer issues, modeling desired behavior for the team and escalating to a manager as needed
- Receive, stock, and replenish product
- Use systems to scan, process, and count inventory
- Operate point-of-sale (POS) systems and handle cash
- Maintain cleanliness of the work environment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for a shift, up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.