About Us: VMLY&R VMLY&R is a global brand and customer experience agency that harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands. But what does that mean? It means we're a creative agency that is built on the promise of collaboration and human connection. Creating connected brands isn't just what we do - it's what we're known for and who we are. We empower our clients to excel at the intersection of "brand" and "customer experience," starting with simple goals: Create work that becomes part of people's lives; promote value for our clients; and, in the best of cases, help the world.
We're committed to building a united global network of creators and thinkers, regardless of their age, race, skin color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. With over 12,000 employees across the globe, our influence is made stronger by applying our collective experiences to tell stories that not only sell products and experiences, but also guarantee positive representations of all communities.
Our unique culture is rooted in a great deal of care for you and your success. Above all else, we are committed to strengthening your experience by ensuring your inner potential continues to be discovered.
We also offer about a dozen employee resource groups (ERGs) that allow you to tap into your personal identities, interests and passions. Our ERGs celebrate ethnic diversity, life as a working parent or caregiver, neurodiversity, the LGBTQ+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your interests, there is no shortage of opportunities to get involved, so tap into our global network and find where you can make your ideas come to life.
Quality Assurance Analysts can see the quality assurance process from a high level to aid, allocate resources and modify process from an overall company perspective. They have proven ability to analyze software requirements and software design documents to transform the information into test cases for various types of tests, write automated test scripts and develop planned test data. They have full software life cycle experience, including participation in project review meetings and leading peer-review meetings of developed test materials. They perform formal tests and install software applications, execute manual and automated test cases and scripts, write problem and change reports, perform regression testing, and report test results efficiently.
- Communicate effectively to aid in client and timeline expectations.
- Communicate with technical and nontechnical test subject matter to co-workers, engineers, managers and clients.
- Display an ability to take the point of view of the client, a strong desire for quality and an attention to detail.
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to understand various sides of issues with an application.
- Be able to maintain enthusiasm of the team and promote a positive atmosphere when looking for or preventing problems.
- Display people judgment skills for hiring and keeping skilled personnel. Identify tasks, those responsible for tasks and labor requirements.
- Display the diplomatic skills needed to promote improvements in QA processes and ability to promote teamwork to increase productivity.
- Understand the software development process/life cycle and how it can fit into the business approach and goals of the client.
- Set schedule estimates, timelines and milestones.
- Be able to fulfill the roll of any VMLY&R Quality Assurance Analyst without little notice.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years experience in the creating automation testing strategy/test plan and automation design document
- At least 4 years experience in standard test methodologies like SDLC , Agile etc.
- At least 4 years experience in scripting with languages like Java, C# etc.
- At least 4 years hands on experience in developing automation test scripts as also in creation of test automation framework, and design.
- Should have good knowledge of BDD, TDD, and automation tool sets and different test process and methodologies.
- Excellent client interaction and communication skills.
- Experience in core JAVA, Selenium, Appium, jUnit.
- Experience in Performance test tools JMeter, sitespeed.io, soapui, etc.
- Understanding of the OOP concept
Our Benefits As the world leader in communications services, we rely on the creativity of our people to deliver the best work for our clients. In return, we invest in our employees by offering them a diverse suite of benefits from best-in-class carriers, with enough choice and flexibility to keep them and their families healthy and happy today and tomorrow.
- Corporate gift matching program
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Paid parental leave
- Ranked No. 1 in advertising for our adoption assistance program
- Corporate discounts
- VMLY&R Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, which guides, celebrates, and promotes cultural literacy; increases employee engagement; recruits and retains a diverse workforce; and builds internal opportunities for people to learn and grow.
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.