Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Dialysis experience.
Experience with Epic is preferred for this role.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
This facility allows only one submission per Candidate at a time. Please request an interview for one Match per this facility at a time.
All Nurses Must be fully vaccinated against the Flu.
Must be COVID Vaccinated
- Temporary/Emergency permits accepted from IL.
- BLS and PALS must be AHA
Shift: Monday - Friday; Combination of 8hr,9hr and 10hr days (36-40hrs a week): 8a-4:30p, 8a-5:30p or 8a-6:30p - Must be flexible
Call: Call is required (1 week every 3rd week), must be within 45 minutes of the facility for call back
- 1+ year experience of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology & Transplantation nursing preferred. Pediatric experience is a must
- This RN should be comfortable performing Red Cell Exchanges, Photopheresis, Stem Cell Harvest and Manual Phlebotomies
License: CMH certification of Stem Cell Transplant patients is a plus, but not required
Within 24-48hrs of submission candidate will receive a link to their personal email to complete a digital interview.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: IL
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-05-30
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5