- Garth House, Dorking, Surrey RH4 2AY
- £9.50 per hour
Extraordinary lives. Outstanding people.
The life of every resident we proudly care for is extraordinary, rich in history and unique life stories. We are Caring Homes, one of the UK s leading providers of nursing, residential and dementia care. We have 69 homes in beautiful locations nationwide and we re still growing. And we know that genuine care is delivered by passionate people who go above and beyond to help every resident live life to the full.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you ll play such an important role in the everyday activities and needs of the residents you ll bond with. Working as part of one team of nursing and care professionals, you ll understand what matters to every resident, so you can tailor the way you care for them. Helping them live as independently as possible. If you have experience in care, or if you d like to put your people skills to better use, you ll find a warm welcome and the opportunity for a great career here.
About the role
Every resident, and their families, need people caring for them who genuinely want the best for them. So, whether you re going for a walk, changing a bed, monitoring their food and fluid intake, or listening to their life experience, the connections you build will make their life better. And make your work more meaningful. This is a role that focuses on dignity through determined effort. It s a role that makes a difference to residents lives and a work more worthwhile. And it s a role that is backed up by investment in training that is second to none.
The skills you ll need
People skills, attention to detail, respect for the past and hopes for the future. These are the qualities we look for in every Healthcare Assistant. You ll bring a one team attitude that means you ll be happy to share the responsibility with your teammates. And you ll bring an appetite for learning that will open doors to future opportunities with the support of your managers and colleagues.
Above and beyond
If you share a passion for going above and beyond for people who need a bit of extra care and attention, or for people who need much more, you ll be warmly welcomed to the team. And if you want to develop a career in a business that will go above and beyond for you, your future career in care is here. And as a business that specialises in dementia care, everyone who works here is offered our award-winning dementia training.
Exceptional benefits package
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Wagestream - this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Free or subsidised meals, depending on location
If you have a genuine passion for people and can see yourself going above and beyond to give extraordinary care, your outstanding future at Caring Homes could be moments away. Apply now by clicking on the link
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.