This is a very exciting opportunity to join Zentar as an Apprentice Compliance & Recruitment Officer. We are currently expanding and this is a fantastic opportunity to start as an Apprentice with long term career prospects.
What will I be doing?
- Checking compliance documentation
- Processing compliance documentation in adherence to the framework criteria
- Inputting compliance documentation in the correct format on the software in a timely manner
- Conducting internal audits
- Dealing with candidate queries via telephone, email and face to face for compliance and recruitment
- Actively recruiting candidates and assisting them on becoming compliant
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard and in line with the company guidelines
- Conducting administrative duties in regard to compliance and recruitment
Employer DescriptionOne of the fastest growing recruitment agency in the UK healthcare sector.At Zentar we believe that a strong team is key to the success of an organisation. All of our colleagues must share the same passion and commitment to our clients representing our view that patient care is paramount.
Working hand in hand with renowned organisations in both the public and private sectors, our London based recruitment team specialises in filling permanent and temporary placements.Working Week40 hours per week, Monday - Friday (9am-6pm)
Training to be ProvidedBusiness Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated a tutor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.
Expected Duration18 months.
Qualities• Organised• Good communication skills both verbal and written• IT literate• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative• Hardworking, friendly and reliable
Qualifications RequiredMaths and English at Grade C (or equivalent) and above desirable although not essential.
Future ProspectsFull training will be given in this challenging and varied role to ensure that the apprentice has the skills and expertise to become a permanent member of the team upon completion of the apprenticeship programme.