GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
Do you want a career, rather than just a job? Are you looking for a role where you can learn on the job, whilst being paid and obtaining a qualification to add to your CV? How about a fast-paced role, where no two days will be the same?
Here in Tamworth, we re looking to recruit an Apprentice Planner to join our transport operation, working in partnership with our customer, Premier Foods.
As part of one of the biggest ambient logistics networks within GXO UK, you ll be working alongside the planning team, covering a predominant Monday to Friday shift pattern with occasional weekends.
Pay, benefits and more:
As an Apprentice Planner, you ll receive the following:
- An annual salary of £17,472
- Up to 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Access to a variety of high street discounts including hotel and cinema deals
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
- Access to GXO University - home to a wealth of online learning so you can really pilot your own development!
What you ll do on a typical day:
- Contact customers to book in deliveries and collections
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and prepared ahead of deadlines
- Ensure returns trackers are completed and kept updated
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office programmes would be advantageous but not essential as all training is provided
- Good knowledge of geographical locations would be beneficial
- A logical way of working and good attention to detail are essential for this role
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.