Area Building Control SurveyorBromleyFull-time contract3-Month contract£250/dayResponsibilities:
- Processing Building Regulation applications (across all sectors).
- Carry out site inspections (across all sectors).
- Provide advice on Building Regulation applications.
- Undertake personal learning and development.
- Provide technical expertise and control in the administration and enforcement of the Building Act, Building Regulations, London Building Acts and allied legislation to ensure an adequate standard of construction, with regard to public health and safety, in respect of the built environment within the geographical area of the Borough.
- Responsible for the management of the full scope of developments within a geographical area of the Borough, including plan checking, site inspections and the enforcement of the Building Regulations.
- Responsibility to deal with dangerous structures and demolitions and instigating emergency action as appropriate to secure the safety of the public.
- As a member of the building control team, they will advise the public, members and other officers on matters relating to the functions, policies and service of the Building Control Service.
- Work closely with other services to achieve the Divisions aims and targets.
- To always perform responsibilities with a Customer Service and Performance Improvement focus.
- Full Corporate Membership of RICS, CABE or CIOB.
For more information please call Tom on or email