Asset Manager - Asset Finance
£70,000 to £75,000 plus bonus and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Asset Manager to join our client due to growth.
The successful Asset Manager will have overall responsibility of the asset portfolio which will include undertaking valuation and research work to inform suitability of assets within new business transactions in line with risk appetite, manage quality assurance and sub-hire audit processes and to assist in the remarketing/disposal of assets.
Responsibilities will include;
- Providing price validation and depreciation curves for assets being financed and update and enhance depreciation curves for key assets/segments;
- Collate valuation data to help manage its asset finance portfolio;
- Manage valuation panel to ensure best value and ensure valuations comply with Group Policies and Procedures and Group Quality Assurance approved framework;
- Manage in life and sub hire asset audit process - delivering output to agreed timetable and manage relationship with asset inspection agents;
- Using experience and market contacts, assist in asset disposals, either at end of term or default situations to maximise the returns, whilst always treating the customer fairly;
- Provide input into amending Credit and Valuation Policies as appropriate;
- Physically attend customer sites to value equipment where requested, or where required by the Policy;
- Create MI Reporting and provide suitable commentary for management meetings;
- Ensure all Regulatory and Compliance requirements are adhered to;
- Communicate clearly and succinctly with Credit, Sales, Operations and Group Functions regarding asset values to assist in the credit decision process and portfolio management;
In the first instance send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies