Due to expansion, our client is a successful and respected independent Estate Agents are seeking an Assistant Lettings Manager to join their close-knit team in King s Lynn. Our client will consider a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking to step up.
This role will predominantly be Negotiating with some listing and a small amount of Property Management.
As an Assistant Lettings Manager your role will involve:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings, and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Reporting any maintenance issues
To be considered for the Assistant Lettings Manager role you must have:
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- Minimum 12 months of experience within the Lettings Industry at a senior level.
- A full UK driving license
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
- Day off in lieu of each Saturday you work
Our client is offering the successful Assistant Lettings Manager:
- Competitive basic salary
- Realistic OTE of up to £35,000
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.