Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studios iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramounts film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Our ideal candidate will support the administrative execution of sales and promotional strategies to increase revenue and distribution of content across digital transactional platforms. The Assistant Manager will be LA based and focus on our business with Amazon US and Canada, along with other digital retailers. Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Provide Sales support for Amazon US and Canada
- Collect, organize and distribute performance data including net revenue results, temporary price reduction and merchandising effectiveness
- Manage promo tracking and submission process
- Assist in the creation of sales materials
- Support in creating agenda, follow-ups needed and recaps for Account meetings
- Maintain and update list of the consolidated ASIN (Amazon product IDs) lists across Paramount, Viacom, CBS, Smithsonian and Canada
- Monitor and record new release placement across Amazon user interfaces, devices
- Other sales functions as needed by Amazon US Account lead
- General Support for Sales Team
- Update and maintain account specific deal trackers and templates as requested
- Administrate and support the ongoing operation of Salesforce, including training as a power user / business admin user
- Attend and provide feedback in weekly internal meetings
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be required (including sales administrative support of non-Amazon digital retailers)
- Reports to Executive Direct, SVP and VP of Domestic Digital Sales
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years of related experience
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to interpret data in order to provide feedback on business strategies
- Strong planning and organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time management skills; capable of prioritizing workload
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; excellent Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Experience in digital distribution and/or entertainment industry preferred
- Salesforce, Tableau, Airtable or related software experience
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling or by sending an email to . Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.