Title: Assistant Planner, Multichannel Media
Location: Princeton, NJ
WHO ARE WE?
SSCG Media Group () is one of the largest full-service, 100% pharma-focused strategic media planning and buying groups in the world and is a proud member of The Omnicom Health Group Family. Wondering what our letters stand for? S
onviction and G
race - our core values. We hope to recognize them in you! WHO ARE YOU?
What are you looking for?
Do you want to be part of a team who has fun, learns new things every day and infuses creativity into all of its work?
How about working within an organization that offers rich opportunities to learn and grow, be challenged and find passion in your work?
SSCG Media Group has experienced tremendous growth and doesn't plan to stop anytime soon! Perhaps you can be a part of it.
How do you work?
Are you a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with an instinctive curiosity and a love for working with others?
Do you often find yourself taking initiative, thinking ahead and owning multiple projects at once?
What about valuing organization, a strong attention to detail and accountability?
At SSCG Media Group, we're a family of go-getters. We're all about being the best client partners in the healthcare media industry. Proactive and strong communicators, we adapt to the ever-evolving marketplace we're in. If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Media Planning Execution
- Business communication skills (both written and oral) should be professional, clear and concise
- Work closely with internal and external teams with respect to client expectations/deliverables and planning, focusing on key points and next steps
Strategic Thinking and Leadership
- Provide ongoing plan maintenance through the upkeep of essential planning documents
- Own and understand key brand information and brand campaign details
- Assess, organize and execute multiple projects accurately, thoroughly, efficiently and simultaneously
Qualifications and Experience
- Be vocal, present ideas and communicate brand knowledge at appropriate team meetings
- Exhibit ability to think ahead and grasp bigger picture to tactfully communicate positions on relevant issues
- Attend SSCG University courses in an effort to continuously support professional growth and bring additional value to teams
- Bachelor's degree (Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Business preferred)
- Relevant Internships (preferred)
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficiency and comfort with numbers and troubleshooting
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we're focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us-we look forward to getting to know you.