Assistant Site Manager
New Build Housing developer
Howells are currently recruiting for one of the country's most successful Housing Developers who are looking to recruit an organised and driven Assistant Site Manager for their Cambridgeshire office. They are a multi awarded winning business with a reputation for providing fantastic training, development and progression.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will assist the Site Manager in managing the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the Site team and subcontractors.
Assistant Site Manager Key Duties:
- Support the Site Manager in coordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Team, ensure that regular Sales/Build meetings are attended, all Sales/Build procedures are adhered to, and inspections of all show homes are carried out
- Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site Manager
- Support the Site Manager, in ensuring that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload and resources
- Be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to customers in line with company guidelines
Assistant Site Manager Salary and Benefits:
You will be working for a modern, forward-thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a full time, permanent role for which you will receive a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as role dependant additional benefits.
To be considered for this Assistant Site Manager role, please apply and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on .Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.