As an Assistant Store Manager
, you will have the opportunity to be part of a diverse team with an excellent company culture. We offer competitive wages
, a great work/life balance
, and career and development opportunities
Extra Space Storage is the fastest-growing
storage company with over 2,000 stores nationwide. If youd like to grow with us, you should consider joining the team. We look for employees who are reliable, good communicators, and have a passion for helping people. Benefits We Offer You
- A work/life balance that allows you to work 5 days a week (no Sundays) and be off work by 6pm
- Outstanding company culture with growth opportunities throughout the U.S.
- Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
- Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
- Affordable medical benefit options with up to a $1k annual Health Savings Account employer contribution
- EXTRAHealthy Wellness Program with rewards towards your medical premium
- Education support program (pursuit of bachelors degree)
- BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics, entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Meet sales goals through unit rentals, unit insurance, and moving supplies
- Guide new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Maintain facilities sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Work independently on daily tasks as well as cooperate with team members
- May be required to run errands for the facility and travel to other store locations
Note: If you have experience working in any of the following types of jobs, we encourage you to apply: Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Retail Associate, Store Associate, Hospitality and Hotel, Front Desk Agent, Leasing Agent, Rental Agent (i.e. car rental, RV rental, storage rental, apartment rental, etc.) Property Management, Retail Sales, Retail Sales Lead or Team Lead, Cashier/Sales, Sales Specialist, etc. If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
- Customer service experience preferred (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
- Strong computer skills
- Valid drivers license with access to reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Extra Space Storage
is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, weve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation-driven corporate environment. We are the best at getting better! Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team to corporate employees, on-site managers and our call center team. Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, which is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number-one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. They are also passionate and enjoy a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices and youll see why Extra Space is an amazing place to work.