MOST CREATIVE MEDIA AGENCY NETWORK | 11 TIMES IN A ROW BY THE GUNN REPORT MEDIA AGENCY NETWORK OF THE YEAR | CANNES LIONS 2017
OMD USA is a proud part of the global OMD network. In the US, we have 2,250+ people across 9 offices, dedicated to delivering insights that unlock demand potential, ideas that ignite consumer desire and results that accelerate business growth for our clients. We are a dynamic, creative and influential agency network that collectively combines to make OMD the most awarded agency network in the world.
Associate Manager Digital Activation- Programmatic
- Manage client campaigns including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication.
- Assist with new business proposal creation and distribution
- As requested, work directly with partners or vendors to become fluent in new features, capabilities and/or troubleshoot client campaign issues
- Interface and collaborate with internal teams and vendors to develop a deep understanding of the capabilities and limits of the technologies we employ, including DSPs, DFA, Data providers, etc.
- Communicates day-to-day performance to clients as needed
- Communicates & executes requirements/needs with internal agencies to hit client KPI's
Planning and Optimization
- Set up campaigns accurately in different systems, ensuring ad tags and creative are loaded correctly into the systems. If appropriate, make sure the creatives are approved before campaign launch date.
- Master media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party ad servers and manual exchanges
- Understand client performance objectives and develop successful strategies to meet them, and then some
- Hands-on execution and in-the-field management of client campaigns
- Strong understanding of OMD best practices and when to apply them on client campaigns
- Advanced level understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can help capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth
- Translates advanced campaign goals to Optimization tactics across all platforms
- Executes advanced QA standards across assigned campaigns
- Executes basic & advanced reporting analysis using OMD and 3rd party planning, activation & measurement tools
- Manages Salesforce at the account level inclusive of plugs as needed
- Learns advanced trading and optimization across all platforms
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Applied Sciences, Operations Research or Industrial Engineering degrees
Experience analyzing and drawing recommendations from large datasets using analytics software including: Excel strongly preferred.
Digital experience: 1- 2 year experience in console, DSP experience a must
OMD is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.