iamo are working alongside a longstanding partner who are looking to on board a multiskilled and well-rounded ATT Technical Instructor - Aviation Technical Training Instructure, based within commutable distance of Swindon and Cirencester at their Kemble location.
This Aviation Technical Training Instructure role will see you provide theoretical and practical delivery of ATT training products, ongoing updates, maintenance and editing of training material to present power point presentations to willing learner.
For this Aviation Technical Training Instructure, the ideal candidate would have an aircraft maintenance licence (ideally a B licence), a teaching qualification, and a relevant degree level qualification. However, candidates holding Part 147 or similar engineering environment experience and hold the relevant certification for the modules planned to be taught will be considered.
Why Join our partner:
- Starting Salary: £46,000 - £54,000
- Hours and working schedule: Mon-Fri - 08:30 - 16:00
- Onsite Parking
- Autonomous role where you will be integral to the IT infrastructure
- 25 annual holidays plus 8 statutory days
- Flexible holiday policy - Buy additional or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Flexitime - Hours can be accrued and taken back as leave when working beyond contracted hours
Your main duties within this Aviation Technical Training Instructure position
- The theoretical and practical delivery of ATT training products, striving to ensure that ATT meets customer satisfaction key performance indicators (KPI) and targets.
- The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of ATT training material to include approved course notes, PowerPoint presentations and other data ensuring compliance with internal ATT process whilst doing so.
- Development and innovation of training products and material to ensure ATT remains at the forefront of training for the industry.
- EASA Approved Examiner and Invigilator duties as required by the ATT Training Manager and subject to successful qualification for the role.
- The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of the ATT examination database.
The ideal Candidate for this Aviation Technical Training Instructor position
- Desirable - Holds an aircraft maintenance licence (ideally a B licence)
- Desirable - Holds a teaching qualification
- Desirable - Experience in a Part 147 environment and a relevant degree level qualification
- Essential - Holds a valid driving license