Full-time Audit Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an Audit Semi Senior looking to move from a Big 4 accountancy firm to work with a smaller practice where you can make a more significant impact and improve your chances of progression?
Are you an Audit Junior or Audit Semi Senior looking to join a larger, regional firm of accountants that will provide learning and development programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this national accountancy practice could be for you.
Studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification or already qualified, you ll need a minimum of two years of experience in an audit role within an accountancy practice.
This is a pure audit role focussing on delivering audit services for a diverse client portfolio. It will suit someone keen to develop their audit knowledge further and compliment their knowledge of general accounts and audit services.
You ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Support a varied client portfolio, including limited companies, sole traders and LLPs.
- The role will focus on delivering statutory and specialist audit services.
- Support audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Work with a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors to ensure audits are conducted to standards and on time.
- Using accounting software, support the preparation of audit files in readiness for review.
- Contribute to the firm s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, national accountancy practice has a forward-thinking and employee-centric approach.
A full-service accountancy practice and business advisor, this dynamic firm provide all of the services expected of a modern firm of business advisors.
With an impressive and diverse client portfolio, this award-winning firm of chartered accountants has an enviable reputation for excellence and customer service with clients across the globe.
A multi-partner firm, this organisation is a large-scale employer and recognised employer of choice. Its inclusive environment and culture celebrates individuality and encourages creativity and new ideas.
This award-winning and progressive organisation has experienced significant year-on-year growth and is therefore looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Audit Semi Senior position.
The Audit Semi Senior position within this fast-paced and productive firm represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- £23,000 to £29,000 pa salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Flexible working.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Private health insurance.
- Life assurance cover.
- Learning and development programmes for all employees.
- Employee wellbeing schemes.
- Regular social events.
- Supportive and inclusive office culture.
- Charity and community fundraising events.
- Relaxed dress code.
- ACA or ACCA qualified, or part qualified.
- A minimum of two years of audit experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Birmingham and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.