At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It's important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
Job Role: Auditor
Function: Internal Audit
Location: UK based - Hub locations Edinburgh or Barnwood - Flexible
Salary: £competitive plus excellent benefits
Closing date: 2 August 22
Hello, we're TSB, and we're here to help our customers be more confident with their money and get more out of life.
It's no coincidence that we have the same ultimate goal for our colleagues. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and get more from life yourself.
We're looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Auditor to join our team facing into model risk. This is an exciting high-profile opportunity to support the delivery of independent assurance and opinion on a key strategic priority for the Bank.
The TSB Internal Audit team has c. 45 colleagues based across London, Edinburgh and Barnwood. As a key part of our team, you'll work closely with senior audit colleagues to deliver the audit plan. You'll engage with our stakeholders and use your knowledge to provide insights and promote improvements in TSB's risk and control environment.
What we need today
- A solid quantitative background with 2-3 years of credit risk focused analytical experience, including the use of SAS.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements for IRB, IFRS9, forecasting and stress testing models would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of risk and control, and we would love it if this included experience of working within an Audit or Risk Oversight function.
- A critical thinker who can positively influence others to think differently.
- A collaborative team player with a growth mindset and an appetite to learn and develop.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, proven ability to deliver to timelines, experience with managing and delivering multiple tasks.
- The ability to communicate and build relationships with internal stakeholders during audit and non-audit interactions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and experience of producing high quality outputs; excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of using Agile project management principles and ways of working would also be beneficial.
What we need tomorrow
We know it takes more than just skills and experience. With training and coaching from us, you will:
- Develop your auditing capabilities and be able to lead and deliver audits to time, quality, and budget.
- Grow your specialist knowledge and network, becoming recognised inside and outside the department for your expert insight.
- Be innovative and adopt a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to the development of the audit plan
- Display accountable behaviours and values - you're collaborative and things happen because of you
So, if this sounds right up your street, come and join our team. We make things happen!
We are TSB. Life Made More