I am delighted to present you with an exciting opportunity for one of my leading clients who are looking for an Automation Engineer.
This is a remote based position
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving Continual Service Improvement within IT and projects teams by the exploitation of automation, identity and authentication Management, and self-service tools. You will also create innovative solutions to support Cybersecurity initiatives and projects.
You will provide technical consultancy, support, and guidance for implementation of automated solutions.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leverage of Automation platforms such as MS Orchestrator, MS SCCM, ServiceNow and OKTA to enhance the IT Services provided to projects and other IT admin functions where needed.
- Adhering to service management principles, provide technical support, acting as escalation point for any issues highlighted by the IT Support Teams, ensuring timely resolution and regular communication to customers throughout.
- Pro-active monitoring and fault finding of automation infrastructure, ensuring the availability, integrity, performance, resilience and documentation of automations and systems through a process of continual improvement.
- Design, implementation, testing and documentation of new processes.
- Assist other teams within the IT Department as required.
- Assist in the implementation, enforcement and review of Group information security policies with the Cyber Security Team.
Your skills and Experience will include:
- Strong experience of Okta (or other Identity Management tools)
- Strong experience of implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Strong experience of ServiceNow development and implementation
- Strong experience of Microsoft Systems Centre Orchestrator or other automation toolsets
- Experience of DevOps environment
- Experience of Microsoft System Centre Manager.
- Strong analytical skills and experience of requirements capture
- Supporting complex and varied technology issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work in a challenging environment that offers fantastic opportunities for growth and progression.
If you would like to join a team that inspires and motivates you then please apply online today with an updated CV!