Mercedes Benz of Natick seeks a highly qualified experienced candidate for an Office Manager position. This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate.
- General overseeing of the day-to-day functions within the dealership accounting office and managing of the accounting office staff
- Maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with company policies and to safeguard the dealership's assets.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Run and review expenses trend reports on a monthly basis
- Assist auditors
- Reconciliation of schedules
- Monitor and reconcile bank accounts
- Oversee payroll submissions and postings to G/L
- Keep Controller informed of any key issues relating to the financial activities and accounting staff
- Working closely with the Controller and General Manager in preparing month end, quarterly, and year-end documents and reconciliations
- Responds to inquiries from the Controller and or upper management on a wide range of financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
- Provide accounting support to management team.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 2+ years of Automotive Office Manager experience is required
- Excellent Analytical Ability
- Maintains a professional appearance and atmosphere in the office
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal staff and external customer