Herb Chambers Infiniti of Westborough is looking for a full-time Sales Consultant to join our team!
The Herb Chambers Companies is the largest automotive dealership in New England. We operate 60 retail car dealerships, representing 35 different brands. In 2020, we were once again voted one of New England's Top Places to Work by The Boston Globe. This is the 12 th year in a row that we have earned this prestigious award. Our employees enjoy the benefits of an exceptional corporate culture.
If you have a strong work ethic, excellent customer skills, and ambition, we offer a lucrative and rewarding career. Importantly, you don't need to have any previous experience at an automotive dealership. What you do need is a great attitude, the desire to learn, and the passion to be part of a great team. Your objective is to help the Millbury team bring the dealership to the next level of sales and service success. You will play a key role in this transformation.
As you succeed, you will make a generous income, qualify for benefits, and earn the opportunity to advance. Many benefits and opportunities come from working at one of the best companies in the Boston area. Every member of our Management team began as a Sales and Leasing Consultant. As you succeed, you will enjoy a great number of career development opportunities.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers. This is a sales position: your job is to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all new vehicle makes and models. The Alfa Romeo and Maserati brands are exciting and fun. You must become an expert on the various makes and models (Ram, Grand Cherokee, etc.) in order to become the most effective Sales Consultant you can be.
- Follow up on sales leads from a variety of sources. Because you'll be working for the largest dealership in New England, you receive the benefits of our proven marketing strategy. Our Marketing Department will provide you with an exceptional number of prospects. You must then provide the discipline and hard work to turn these leads into happy Herb Chambers clients.
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure individual and department sales goals are met. You will have clearly defined, measurable goals, and experienced mentors to coach you towards success.
Come build your career with Herb Chambers!
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Understanding of manufacturer's specifications
- Familiarity with automotive financing
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude