AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS/
601 Duncan Rd., Hendersonville, NC 28792
The Parks Automotive Technician For Life Program!
- Aggressive flat rate, big money!
- Weekly hour guarantee that does not expire!
- NO Saturdays or Sundays!
- Outstanding PTO and benefits! Production bonus!
- Turn over 39.9 hours and make more rate!
- Annual Ford certification Bonus and paid training during the year!
- Monthly Technician luncheons with a company-wide video call discussing business at Parks Auto Group in all the states in which we have stores.
Schedule a confidential interview now!
We have a substantial presence in the North Carolina market and is proud to be to be part of Parks Automotive Group. When you join Parks Automotive, you are joining a dealership that is currently in high growth and expansion mode.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Tool relocation assistance
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance after 60 days
- Short and Long-Term Disability after 60 days
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- No Saturdays or Sundays
- Great family atmosphere!
- Air-conditioned facility with updated lifts and equipment
- Opportunities for career advancement
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect vehicles and diagnose problems
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work on recalls, general maintenance, and diagnostics within book time rates and meeting dealership and manufacturer standards
- Provide an estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits, and fixtures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership-owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certification
Requirements/Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Automotive repair experience for a minimum of 2-3 years
- Ford experience is a PLUS!
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Must provide own tools
- Must be analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority approval!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.