Herb Chambers Jaguar Land Rover Sudbury has an immediate opening for Part-time and Full-time Valets/Service Greeters to join the team! The Valet/Service Greeter will assist the Service and Sales Departments by guiding and directing guests and their vehicles to appropriate locations while also moving dealer inventory to designated spots and keeping a clean frontline.
We have been voted by The Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work in MA for the past 12 years in a row!
We are looking for dedicated full-time or part-time employees for this position!
Essential Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Greet guests entering the Service Drive
- Promote smooth, efficient vehicle flow in the Service Drive and dealership lot
- Assist with parking and the organization of guest and dealership vehicles
- Direct guests to appropriate personnel as needed
- Utilize shuttle vehicle to transport guests to various locations as requested
- Assist the Service and Sales Departments with other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly
- Parking vehicles in designated spots
- Tagging and checking customers in for service
- Occasional shuttling of customers
- Wash and vacuum vehicle, etc.
Benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, sick time and PTO
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Opportunities for advancement
- Part-time position: $16-$18/hr. based on experience
- Full-time position: $17-$20/hr. based on experience
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibit a neat, clean and professional appearance
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and speak proper grammar
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Have excellent Customer Service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have flexible schedule with weekend availability
- Must be able to work during all weather conditions
- Must be able to clean cars off during snowstorms
- Must be over 21 years old