We have a vacancy for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and proactive IT Support person to work as part of a small friendly team supporting 150 users worldwide.
So, what's the job 'in one'?
Your main responsibility will be the 1st and 2nd line support of our Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system but will also involve working with other applications/systems, undertaking analysis, diagnosis, and resolution to a variety of IT issues.
What will this involve?
- You will support our ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 for sales, purchasing, and finance.
- You will be front-line support for users to resolve various issues involving software, hardware, and peripherals.
- You'll process support calls in-person, over the telephone, or via our ticketing system.
- You'll engage with business users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter.
- You'll plan and undertake scheduled system testing and maintenance.
- You will be helping as an IT analyst with several ongoing IT projects.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You'll be a team player but also someone who uses their initiative when necessary and can work on their own
- You'll have a high interest in IT and learning how systems/software/hardware work
- You'll have a basic knowledge of networking
- You will have great interpersonal skills and be able to work well with people at all levels across the business
- You'll be a self-motivated, analytical thinker who is good at problem-solving, identifying patterns, and applying them
- You'll have experience in PC troubleshooting and technical skills including some knowledge of- Windows operating systems, Active Directory, basic all-round IT support
- You'll have some experience of using Microsoft Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics AX (desirable).
- You will ideally have some experience of using Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies (advantageous).
- You'll have knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- You'll have previous support experience
What will we give you in return?
You're going to love working here because there are more good reasons to join the business than there are great bottles in our product range. Obviously, immersing yourself in wine (not literally) is a great reason to do anything, and you'll soon find yourself knowing more about wine than you ever thought possible. You'll be working with passionate, friendly, talented people just like you, valued for your skills, and rewarded for your contribution. You'll be part of an amazing, growing, vibrant business with a superb future that you'll be a vital part of. And there's wine, lots of wine.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.