Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C++ 20 Linux IaC Data Networking) Remote UK / Hybrid WfH . Do you have expertise with modern, backend C++ and Linux OS?
You could be joining a growing tech company that is producing a revolutionary way of machines and humans to understand the world and its connectivity via its advanced real-time data processing platform and working on cutting edge technology that is pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the world today.
As a Backend Software Engineer within the Platform Team you will help to deliver the world's most advanced real-time spatiotemporal platform. You will be responsible for architecting a high throughput networking stack for an advanced spatial database engine; researching, designing and implementing software algorithms from first principles. You'll be collaborating and problem solving with other world class engineers that have won a reputation for innovation and excellence.
Following a remote interview process you'll be able to work from home in the UK (or can pop into the London office as often as desired).
- You have expertise with modern C++ i.e. C++ 17 / C++ 20
- You have a strong knowledge of Linux OS including internals, syscalls and behaviours
- You are skilled with performance engineering and code optimisation
- You have experience of working on high-performance network protocol implementations for data-intensive applications
- You enjoy problem solving and working on complex and technically challenging systems
- You're collaborative, keen to learn and happy to share knowledge / mentor others
As a Backend Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £150k, negotiable) plus significant stock options.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C++ 20 Linux IaC Data Networking) opportunity.