Fawkes and Reece are recruiting for a Bid Writer to join a main contractor to help write tenders for some of UK's most prestigious infrastructure projects. Recent projects have included major highway re-developments, crossrail tunnelling and major station upgrades for private clients such as Network Rail.
In the role you will be working with the pre-construction team to develop a successful commercial strategy, managing the risk and highlighting areas of opportunity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Continually evaluate winning strategy and direct team and resources to focus on activities which will enhance chance of bid success
- Agree Bid Budget and monitor expenditure
- Produce actions and appoint individuals to complete relevant items arising from the meetings
- Keep senior management informed of development on tender and gain acceptance of key decision points
- Communication management and interface with joint venture partners and key supply chain
The business is a tier one civil engineering contractor working on major projects up to £1bn in rail, highways and power across the country and around Europe. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment, opportunities to progress as well as a package that gives you security and recognises your contribution to the business.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
If you are interested in this role, please contact Malvin at Fawkes & Reece Southampton or use the link below