Large Organisation requires a Billing Specialist to join their team remotely in Wolverhampton.
Please note there will be travelling into the Wolverhampton office once or twice a month.
The role of Billing Specialist will focus will work across all ledgers, ensuring all invoices go are sent accurately in a timely manner.
You will be a confident individual with attention to detail, flexible, with the ability to prioritise and manage a busy and varied workload
- To work as part of the billing team responsible for the generation of all invoicing across the group
- Maintain and update all customer information across multiple internal systems.
- Ensure accuracy of billing data.
- Monitor and maintain the billing case queue on a daily basis ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently (both customer queries and internal requests).
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both clients and other departments across the business, in order to ensure that we can deliver a brilliant client experience.
- Assist with the monthly bill runs.
- Identify, investigate, analyse and resolve billing errors.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve customer billing queries & disputes.
- Assist with the collection of all monthly billing data from both external and internal sources to load into the billing system.
Ideally you will have at least 12 months billing or accounts receivable experience. You will also have intermediate excel skills and the ability to work with a finance database system
Click on the link to apply