Property Manager, Block Manager
My client is a well established Block Management company based in Borehamwood who provide an excellent service to their clients mainly around the Home Counties but with a couple of sites in the North of England and on the South Coast. This is a new role in the business as part of their expansion. We are therefore looking for a person who has at least 3 years experience as either an Assistant Property Manager who is ready to step up or an experienced Property Manager and IRPM qualified
The role responsibilities include:-
Managing Clients and Lessees in the effective management of the property portfolio by proving efficient and accurate administrative support for the day to day running of each block or development.
- Responsibility for good all round excellent customer service
- Dealing with customer queries verbally and in written form.
- To take ownership of day to day maintenance matters, ensuring the process (from the problem being reported to its completion) is handled effectively and efficiently.
- To place orders with suppliers and liaise with them accordingly.
- Manage e-mails and ensure all filing is up to date.
- Negotiate annual service charge
- Produce annual expenditure/budget for clients
- Liaison with support staff as necessary in order to provide an accurate and efficient service to clients.
- Assist with the issuing of all letters to customers
- Handling insurance claims (acting as post box)
- Manage your own portfolio (by improving legal/Lease knowledge and gaining experience of meetings/site visits)
- Raising jobs on the database and dealing with access arrangements for suppliers
- Ensuring when orders are raised the correct fund and heading is always used.
- Completion of jobs, any problems which arise (or you identify may arise) or where there is a knowledge gap.
- Attending meetings with clients to discuss Accounts and renewals and major projects
- Raising ad-hoc problems regarding workloads and matters of a more urgent nature, as and when they occur.
The company have a very low turnover in staff. Candidates must live within easy commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts and have their own vehicle.
This role has an immediate start. Please apply now with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience which make you the ideal candidate for this role.