Bus Drivers Mellenville, NY Discover the Rewards of a Career in Direct Support $2500.00 Sign on Bonus!!!
Coarc offers the chance to have a fulfilling career, with numerous opportunities to make a REAL
difference in the lives of the people we support.
Coarc was established in 1965 by a small group of parents and interested community members within Columbia County, New York to provide a place for their children who were experiencing intellectual and developmental disabilities to live, learn and work.
Coarc considers our bus drivers an important part of our company. As a bus driver you will transport people with disabilities to and from day habilitation programs. Walk in Wednesday
- Stop by to learn more about career opportunities at Coarc. Location: 350 Fairview Ave Suite 220 Hudson NY 12534. Every Wednesday from 11am - 2pm . This is a Non-Exempt position: Job number: TRAN-BD 35 hours per week: $17.36 hour.
Monday Friday: 6 a.m. to latest route returns 10:30 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. to latest route return 5:45 p.m. Join our Team and you will be amazed at the relationships you create. The requirements of this position
If you are a caring nurturing person with a strong desire to help others this is the job for you. Generous Benefits offered:
- Class B License with P & S endorsements
- 2 years of bus driving experience
- Required to pass an annual DOT physical
- Ability to be certified in all required trainings
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds
- HUGE Sign on Bonus ($2500.00) for specified positions
- Eligible to receive Referral Bonus-up to $500.00
- Up to 36 paid days of your first year
- Paid day off in recognition of YOUR birthday
- Paid day off to volunteer for an approved organization
- Paid funeral leave
- Double-time pay to non-exempt employees who work on holidays
- Discounted preschool and day care for your children aged 3-5 years old at The Starting Place
- 403(B) and IRA retirement saving plans
- Wellness Programs
- Recognition programs and events
- Low-cost Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance: Variety of coverage options available; individual, employee & spouse, employee & children, family coverage. Your domestic partner can also be covered.
- FREE Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for those that participate in Coarc sponsored Health Insurance.
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household members with access to medical professionals, available 24 hours a day and every day of the year (at no cost)
- Flexible Spending Account opportunities for medical expenses and dependent child/elder care
- FREE access to an Employee Resource Network (ERN) Success Coach. Coaches assist with community resources and services that provide fast relief for many issues employees face.
- Discounted rates on other optional insurance benefits (auto, homeowner, renter, accident & life insurances etc.)
- FREE Access to an exclusive employee discount program. Enjoy special offers and access to preferred seating and tickets to top attractions, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels, online shopping discounts and much more.
- FREE access to credentialing programs that offer you the ability to increase your earnings and visibility among your peers
Coarc's team strives to create positive initiates that benefits the people we support and our most valuable asset the staff.
Please visit our website at for Coarc job openings and to complete an application online. Complete an application in full. For questions, please contact one of our friendly and informative recruiters at: ext. 2141 or ext. 2143 or email .
Discover the rewards of being a Direct Support Professional at: discovertherewards.org Equal Opportunity Employer
Bring your HEART...
to Coarc Bottom of FormBottom of Form