Our client is an award winning independent UK supplier of essential business technology.
The overall purpose of this team is to develop existing clients and bring on new clients to grow revenue for the business.
Your role will be to identify opportunities for sales of products and services to build your own customer portfolio. Engage with SME businesses to develop relationships and increase revenue. Supporting potential larger businesses with their requirements, either closing business yourself or by booking appointments for our Senior Business Development Managers to ensure potential clients are converted to exiting business (virtual or face-toface as appropriate).
- Cold and warm B2B outbound calling to prospective clients, to promote the services and products that we can offer.
- Gather as much relevant information as possible and use our inhouse CRM to pass these leads to the relevant division with aim of the prospect being signed up to the company.
- Promoting and selling the complete IT portfolio of products and services.
- Finding leads for the broader portfolio of company products and services.
- Booking appointments for the IT BDM team for larger opportunities from predefined criteria or close business directly (virtual or face-to-face as appropriate).
- Building a pipeline of future opportunities for you and the IT team.
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively.
- Comfortable maintaining high call volumes
- Able to close business on a virtual or face to face meeting and carry out online demonstrations of our products
- Professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Diary management skills
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft
- Previous B2B outbound telesales experience in a technical / IT / software services environment
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 plus unlimited OTE