BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
UP TO £55,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + OTE £80K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited are proud to be supporting an industry leading business who have been through some exciting changes and expansion over the last few years. Due to this continued success they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team to expand the relationships and spend from existing clients as well as proactively target new opportunities within target clients.
You will be targeting and mapping clients at C Level within large cooperates and consulting with them to offer an extensive range of solutions and services to add value and streamline their workflows. You will have the full support from the Directors who will assist with pitches, tenders, presentations and literature you require for clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are on track to become the largest provider of services in their market and a key point in their expansion and work with some of the most reputable businesses in the UK. If you are a Corporate Business Development Manager / New Business Manager / Sales Manager / Area Manager who is experienced in consultative solutions based sales and confident to target large corporate clients, this opportunity is not to be missed!
THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE:
- Strengthening relationships with existing clients and building a more thorough picture of the business and potential opportunities for upsales
- Reintroducing services to historic clients
- Strategically identify and grow a portfolio of key accounts
- Using a targeted approach, identify and target clients who are best suited to the solutions offering and target relevant decision makers
- Manage the sales cycle end to end from identifying prospects through the negotiation and closing sales including onboarding
- Presenting to C level decision makers
- Maintaining a strong relationship with clients once they onboarding
- Identify and action any opportunities to upsell
- An individual who is an experienced Corporate Business Development Manager / New Business Manager / Sales Manager / Area Manager within consultative / solutions sales
- Proven track record of targeting and acquiring large corporate clients
- Ability to hit and exceed targets
- Commercially minded individual who has a consultative selling style
- Great communicator who is able to build relationships at all levels
- Highly computer literate
- Driven and hungry to succeed within a fast-paced business with large deal values
- Full driving licence
TO APPLY FOR THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION:
Please send your CV for the Business Development Manager position for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.