Well regarded overseas Bank are seeking a Business OfficerPlenty of scope for advancement and an excellent benefits package on offerResponsibilitiesResponsible for preparing credit facility proposals to the Bank's relevant approval authority and managing designated account portfolio to monitor the overall credit risks and any irregular performancePosition Accountabilities:Customer
- To perform analysis on target companies relating to business and financials
- To assist Business Manager to develop new business opportunities and contacts;
- To monitor and control designated account portfolio for managing the overall credit risks and any irregular performance in accordance with Credit Manual.
- To perform due diligence including KYC and AML on corporate customers in accordance with the Compliance Policy and AML Manual;
- To liaise with customers and counterparties with a view to gathering customer and market information to fulfil 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) requirements & Account Opening requirements and solicit business opportunities for the Bank.
- To submit customer's credit facility proposal in a timely manner and coordinate the facility drawdown process with all concerned parties.
- To interact with internal and external parties including treasury, lawyers, valuers, syndication arrangers, and agents..
- To monitor and control designated account's irregular performance in accordance to the bank's guideline.
- To perform analysis on target companies relating to business, industry, strategy and financials.
- To prepare financial model including developing and assessing financial projections.
- To submit credit facility proposals and related reports in a timely manner and coordinate loan documentation and facility drawdown with all concerned parties.
- To write credit proposal/reviews and reports for risk assessment/control.
- To assist supervisors in achieving departmental objectives;
- To assist the team to build up and manage a portfolio of corporate customers.
Compliance &Risk Management
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
Competence Requirements: Academic Qualifications / Professional Qualifications / Relevant Experience Requirements / Job Knowledge Essential Skills:
- University graduate in Economics, Business, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years' bank credit and marketing experience in a financial services organisation.
- Ability to analyse data, information and write credit proposals.
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Bloomberg.