Meta is seeking an experienced Master Data Management Solutions Engineer to assist in the design and deployment of scalable and efficient tools that support all aspects of our logistics, spares planning, asset management and supply chain operations. You will be responsible for designing, building and supporting our master data governance that empower our supply chain systems. This role will be required to work closely with cross-functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, design solutions, implement tools and processes to support Metas logistics, asset and inventory management systems. This role will build and execute MDM strategies in coordination with infra-wide MDM strategy. Required Skills:
Business Solutions Engineer - Master Data Management Responsibilities:
- Design and implement a master data management strategy for Metas logistics, asset and inventory management systems to ensure scalable data quality and data governance.
- Design, build and test deploy, maintain and enhance tools and software solutions to support internal automation opportunities.
- Work closely with software engineers to understand data structures, data sources and systematic processes during system development.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to assist with best practices and to ensure end-to-end process and tooling consistency.
- Partner with the business and software engineers to design, deploy and maintain asset management, inventory management and logistical systems for Metas Data Centers.
- Lead sessions to identify process inefficiencies, gather business requirements, partner with development teams to manage deliverables, testing and validation, roll-out training, and triage and resolution of issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Bachelors degree in Management in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of technical leadership experience on system implementations or software development, leading cross functional teams & efforts through solution design, planning & implementation.
- High level of proficiency with SQL and understanding of database systems.
- Experience with master data management, data governance, data analysis, or data quality to support cross-functional business teams.
- Experience explaining technical issues to both technical and business partners.
- Experience in implementing a Warehouse Management system (WMS), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
- Experience in Data Centers operations, facilities management, supply chain operations or construction.
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as C/C++, C#, ASP, VB NET, Java, Perl, Python, R.
- Familiarity with web services and API ecosystems.
Internet Equal Opportunity:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at .