Our Client, one of the UK's leading Energy providers is looking to recruit a Business Support Advisor to join their performance and optimisation team. The successful candidate's primary function will be within the Scanning and Indexing function, but they will also be expected to undertake a variety of administrative, back office functions and reporting in the most effective way.
This a predominantly WFH role, however, there is a requirement to attend the office in Exeter every 1st Tuesday of the month.
Nature and Scope
The Business Support Advisor is a key member of the Performance & Optimisation team within Customer Services. They will work collaboratively with the Team Manager and as part of a team alongside colleagues to support the delivery of the Complaint Improvement goals and objectives. They will participate in ensuring Health, Safety, Wellbeing, and a culture of inclusion is embedded across Customer Operations
- Ensure all activities are conducted in line with our Zero Harm commitments
- Undertakes a variety of tasks and/or end to end processes to achieve expected objectives
- Ensures high level of quality and accuracy when entering or processing data onto any system
- Manages the completion of work according to laid down procedures and timescales so as to achieve team or department KPIs and SLAs and other internal or external business targets or deadlines
- At all times ensures that all activities undertaken comply with and adhere to any relevant quality or internal control measures that apply
- To evaluate own performance against targets set, and working with their Team Manager and identify own strengths and development areas and take proactive responsibility for own development plan
- All Business Support Advisors must be able to prioritise their own workload and adopt a flexible approach to balancing different work types and activities
- To uphold and support all aspects of the clients Customer Services culture e.g. Punctuality, professionalism and team working etc
- Regularly updates own knowledge processes to ensure any internal or industry related changes are incorporated into day to day working practices
- When dealing with queries, concerns or complaints to take ownership of the query and resolve it as quickly and effectively as possible or takes relevant action to ensure appropriate escalation
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis until December 2022 with scope for extension.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 33 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
This role is managed by our Manpower on-site team and not related to the Exeter office - PLEASE DO NOT CALL EXETER OFFICE REGARDING THIS ROLE - if you have not heard from Manpower within 10 business days of submitting your application then unfortunately your application has not been shortlisted at this time.